A very short post to explain a quick trick I discovered for linking to a specific section in a Wikipedia page.
This works for me in Chrome running on Windows XP.
- Visit the section you want to link to.
- Ctrl+C the name of the section (ie the section title in the page) you want to link to.
- Right click somewhere in the page and choose to View page source.
- Search the page for the section name, and just before it you will find something like #Your_section_name which is actually a link.
- Click on it, you’ll go to the section, and you can now copy the link address from the address bar.